Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Wanted to take this time to Thank all of you who have gave me encouragement and have been with me through this journey of learning to make jewelry, blogging and all the other things that have gone along with it.  For me the last two years have been thinking about all I have lost and the changes my life has gone through.  It has been a rough road indeed.
Thanks to all of you I am seeing there is much more to my life.  Things are changing but it doesn't have to be bad.  I am slowly learning to move forward instead of staying stuck where I had been.  Jewelry making has been a great outlet and your encouragement has meant a great deal to me.  I may not know you in person but that does not mean our relationship is any less important.  Thank you all.  May your Thanksgiving festivities be full of love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.