Monday, June 27, 2011

Still Learning

As you can see I have been playing with my blog again today.  I am continuing to learn how to adjust colors and add banners and so on.  Funny when I decided to sell my jewelry creations on line I never thought about all of these things.  I am not computer savvy and I have a knack of making things harder than they need to be.  Just ask my sister over at Creative Kitty Crochet.  I also seem to find glitches that make my computer projects even more interesting. LOL
Ah but live and learn and what is life if we do not continue to learn.  Take every day as a gift and use that day to learn something new, help someone else and love someone deeply.
Here is a sample of something new I have created in jewelry and yes it is available in my store now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.