Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting Ready

The recent military achievements have really cranked up my Patriotism.  Not that it needs a lot of help.  My husband served in the Marine Corp  and we have many other members of our families in various branches of the service so it just comes standard in our family.  This has turned my creative attention to things of red, white and blue.  I have been greatly disappointed by how few beads and things I can find in my area to work with.  The one area I have been able to find something to be creative with is once again BUTTONS.  Keep checking my Storenvy!  New Patriotic things will be showing up soon.
I am sorry that I could not seem to get things together to do special mothers day things.  I am working very hard to try and get myself organized to not only create but also be in tune with the holidays, season changes and style changes.  There is also the promoting.  Trying to get the Harmoniously Tangled name out there so all of you can find me and hopefully find jewelry you would enjoy.
Have ideas or suggestions.  I would love to hear them.  Are you a jewelry maker?  I would love to see your work and hear where you get your ideas from.  I can be found on facebook.  If you have a facebook page hop on over to Harmoniously Tangled and hit the like button.  I will repay you with a visit and help to introduce you to my circle of friends.
LETS HELP EACH OTHER SPREAD THE WORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.