Friday, May 27, 2011

Storms & Challenges

Living in Indiana storms are normal this time of year.  Winds blow and sirens sound with warnings.  We have had only minor issues because of these storms.  My heart goes out to the many who have been devastated by flooding, high winds and tornadoes. The loss for many goes far beyond homes and physical belongings.  I pray that you all may find strength in this time of need.

Due to personal challenges I have been on the disabled list this week but as I look around me I know that my challenges are insignificant compared to the challenges so many others are facing at this time.  My home is still standing, my belongings are in place and more important my family is here with in my reach.

As we enter this Memorial Day weekend I will think about the Men & Women who have made it possible for me and my family to be here and have these things.  God Bless the Men & Women who gave their lives for this country.  A huge thank you to the Men & Women serving in our armed forces today.  A big thank you to the families who keep the home fires burning waiting for their loved ones to return.

Hope you all enjoy a safe and happy holiday weekend.  I am offering a special 10% discount this weekend at my Storenvy so pop over and check out the Patriotic things I have available.  The 10% is good on anything in the store.  When checking out use the promotion code MEMORIAL.  Discount code good until Monday afternoon May 30,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.