Sunday, April 17, 2011

Detour Ending

The past few days have taken me unexpected places but the road is finally smoothing out and I am beginning to recognize my surroundings again.  After a brief illness myself I am back on the road to creativity.  I have taken some extra time to see what is trendy and I have many great new ideas.
I have gone back and redesigned my Attitude charm bracelets and they are more in style and supporting removable charms.  I have some new pieces I am hoping to add to my store tomorrow.  I have been inspired by BUTTONS and have created pieces using some adorable buttons.
I am grateful for the support I have received and for the advice.  Keep your thoughts and ideas coming.it helps the ideas to flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.