Thursday, April 7, 2011

Take a LOOK

As you can see I have been busy adding a few links.  You can now take a look at Harmoniously Tangled at Storenvy by clicking the link to the right.  You will notice two other links.  Creative Kitty Crochet is my sister's store of handmade crochet items.  The Garters and Loops is my youngest daughter's store of handmade knitting items.  I wish she would get busy and get more things in there.  She is so talented with knitting needles and needs to showcase her talents. Enjoy browsing and come back to let me know what you think.  You can also join my sister on her blog here at blog spot.  I will try and get a link for that too here in the near future.
I look forward to hearing from others would be happy to share and pass information along.  I am very interested in learning as much as I possibly can about wire weaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you. Leave me a comment below.